Tuesday, November 8, 2011

[ Have. Faith. ]

When I become irrational
Keep me on track of rationality
When I become judgmental
Remind me that I’m not perfect either
When I become too obsess with life
Tell me that I have the afterlife to look forward to
When I am standing on top of the hill
Call me out from the bottom, I have to be reminded
When I work like no other
Put me on pause; take me to a place with no hassles of work
When I’m fighting with pain
Bear with me, do stay by my side
When I become too weak inside out
Lend me some strength till I find mine back
When I’m slipping off the track
Remind me that I always have Him

Thank You Allah for the chances You have given,
for us to feel love and be loved, hate and be hated.
Behind every bitter difficulty, there lies the sweetness of having faith.
Be sure of Him and His capabilities; put aside your doubts.
Maybe you haven’t been able to see the rationale just yet.
Just wait, have patience. He knows the best.

[‘AmyraRamlan. LearningToHaveFaith.]


No comments:

Post a Comment