Monday, April 25, 2011

Endless Journey !~

Assalamualaikum.

Hello there world!
Just to share a bit of 'Amyra Ramlan.
Mungkin boleh jadi pedoman untuk anda yang membaca. =)

For the past years,
ever since I was in primary school,
I was very active in sports.
Netballs, field tracks, marathon.
All in all, I've tried every possible sports and activities (according to my size, of course).
Studying in MJSC Langkawi during my lower secondary,
has given me all the benefits of trying new games and challenges.
Hockey, baseball, futsal, and even basketball.
(Basketball was my favourite past time with Faizzwan before; eventhough my height doesn't permits me to go further in this game. Hee.)

Leaving lower secondary,
I continued my journey in my own hometown.
Again, I was being called for every track that was available in the school;
100meters, 200meters, 400meters, 4X100meters, 4X400 meters, 800 meters..
It was a very memorable experience.
I thank Allah for giving me the ability. Syukur~ =)


Then, entering Pre-Diploma level in UiTM N9,
I stopped. Changing my passion to something else
which I had my love into.
LEADERSHIP.
I never realized of the reasons He had in mind,
for changing my passion abruptly.
But yet, as long as I'm satisfied with what I'm doing,
I enjoyed my life as it is. =)
So from there, my journey of leadership begun and
still being the reason for me to keep on giving and accepting.
Let's put a comma on this leadership thingy.

Past few years, I have been active with sports, again.
Being the representative for my college in futsal, netball etc..etc..
Countless of falls and scratches, endless spirit and passion.

Plus overloading work of societies and studies,
they never stop me from being just me.
Results of 'tak sedar diri' and being totally insane of working,
I guess I have just tortured my own body.

And now, at the age of 22, my strength has just begun to fade away.
My life is filled with problems and tears.
I was very lucky, to still have the chance to smile and laugh.
At least, I won't have to think much of the pain I'm having.
I admit that I've been neglecting myself. (So fool of me)
To make things short, now I am depending on medication.
With unbearable pain and tears.
I would be lying if I say that I never fall and cried.
I do.
And to Him, I always turn to seek for guidance and patience.
Thank You, Allah.
There is always hope, from You.
Alhamdulillah.

Thanks to Him,
I have met people who love me for who I am.
I have been given the chances to know people,
who endlessly showering me with spirits and dua'.
Ever since I met them, I have learned the meaning of true love and friendship.
They have meant so much to me,
they are my strength and my shoulder to rely on.
And I really THANKED Him for these people. =)



To people out there,
take a good care of yourself;
your emotions, mental and physical well-being.
You never know when the path will be twisted around the corner.
But when you reached that corner, don't stop and fall down.
Because I've been there, and I know how it hurts.
And it takes too much strength for us to be able to stand up again.
So fellas, have faith within you.

" Allah has given us all the chances
to paint our own canvas. "
=)

['AmyraRamlan.]

2 comments: