Saturday, April 16, 2011

:: do NOT ask for MORE ! ::

When a BOY talks about LOVE
A GIRL may feel the same way
When the BOY starts to say that he LOVES her
She may even fall for his PROMISES.

When the BOY keeps on trying
Any other way around to WIN her HEART
She may become STUNNED
Afraid of how the BOY works so hard

When the BOY says that he wants to MARRY her
The GIRL can't HELP to feel AFRAID
The BOY endlessly trying to CONVINCE her
But the GIRL can't STOP thinking that she might get HURT

The BOY keeps on SAYING things he WANTS
" You have to be a good COOK".
" You have to KNOW how to PLEASE my family".
" You have to ALWAYS take a GOOD care of me".
" You have to do THIS and be THAT".

The GIRL, starting to LOVE this BOY
Can't STOP her HEART from beating FAST
She NEEDS this BOY in her LIFE
She wants this BOY to be by her SIDE

But deep WITHIN her HEART
She KNOWS that she has to say THESE:
" Do NOT say that being a GOOD cook is a criteria,
if YOU can't be a good HUSBAND to me".
" Do NOT ask me to PLEASE any other people,
if YOU can't treat me RIGHT".
" Do NOT tell me to take CARE of you,
without YOU being able to LOVE me for who I am".
" Do NOT order me THIS and THAT,
if YOU don't fulfill your responsibilities as God has stated".

PLEASE.
Do NOT ask for MORE.
Be THANKFUL with what you already HAVE.
At least, you know that her LOVE is for YOU.
In the name of her LOVE towards THE CREATOR.

['AmyraRamlan.LOVES.Him]

6 comments: