Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Taman Pertanian Malaysia

Assalamualaikum..

Taman Pertanian Malaysia
Bukit Cahaya Sri Alam
10052011

 

It was a day out.. Which we have been waiting since our Diploma, indeed.. Hee.. Even before our finals for this sem ended, we have decided that we are going out; the eight of us to have our own good time together..

So we took off early in the morning.. (It wasn't that early anyway.. We had a hard time getting up since we were not rushing for anything.. Haha!) Yaya's boyfriend bought us nasi lemak for our breakfast.. But we only ate them when we reached TPM.. It was a very fun ride.. We went by two cars; Rani's and Yaya's..
Throughout the journey, all we did was making noise..
Alang-alang dah habis exam, haruslah kecoh! =D

before we leave the hoem sweet home.
*taklah sweet sangat, rumah sewa je pun~* ;P

Cycle..Cycle..Cycle..!

the 3 NADArians <3
Pose depan the place saja.
Sebab under construction. T_T

During our half day trip there, I admit that it was long before that I had the time to really relaxed myself.. Cycling, breathing in the fresh air, memang aku sangat-sangat tenang di sana.. Plus, I was with my friends cum housemates.. I had my time there.. I enjoyed myself.. Luckily we went there during the weekdays, so tak adalah ramai dan sesak sangat..

Cuma yang aku terkilan, sebab aku tak dapat teruskan journey cycling aku sampai empangan.. Takut badan sendiri tak mampu nak tanggung sakit kemudian hari nanti.. So when I think I need to stop, I stopped.. But still, Alhamdulillah.. Aku bersyukur dengan peluang yang Allah berikan pada aku..

 

To my housemates;
Nor Hairani, Nadzirah, Dewi Alliana, Suraya, Nur Sakinah,
Nurul'Azizah, Nurulainin Sofia;
I THANK you girls so MUCH for letting me to enjoy the good times with you..
Myra sangat sayang korang!

To people out there who are following and reading my blog and post,
one thing that I need to say:
" Fellas, enjoy your life while you can! "

 

[Lotsa hugs; 'AmyraRamlan]

No comments:

Post a Comment