Friday, May 6, 2011

The BEST girlfriend ever..!

Assalamualaikum~~

Ehem ehem..
*test suara nak nyanyi..*

- 06052011 -
" Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Umi,
Happy Birthday to you! "

Cruise @ Putrajaya =)

To my dearest Umi,
Be strong. Stay calm. Be happy. Be wise.
Stay smart and bright.
Maintain being young at heart.
Do know that YOU are the best Mom
I have ever owned and had.

Even from afar,
do know that i will always LOVE you,
and I will never missed you in my every dua'.
No one can ever replace you,
or even try to mimmick you doings and words.
You are WORTH more than the world to me.

Thank YOU Allah,
for granting me the most sporting and supportive Mom ever.
Alhamdulillah~

Happy Birthday and Happy Mothers Day!
I LOVE YOU UMI!

p/s: Don't celebrate your birthday without you three naughty kids at home..
Tunggu kami anak-anak merantau ni balik ye Umi! =P

['AmyraRamlan.Hugs.Kisses.Umi.]

No comments:

Post a Comment