Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Current issues for `Amyra Ramlan:


1. Worrying of fifth semester; psychiatric area clinical placing coming up SOON!
(boleh jadi gila aku nak deal dengan pesakit mental..huhu..)

2. Worrying of my final semester..
(VIVA yang paling menakutkan!waaa!)

3. Worrying about my SMF..
(Who's gonna take charge for the upcoming term??)

4. My love letter still in my pocket..
(I don't have the guts to tell him that I do like him..*sigh*)

5. Assignments + Presentations + Tests +Quizzes = Hectic schedule!
(Need to be patient..Inikan bulan penuh keberkatan.. ^_^ )

6. Malam Kemerdekaan Ihya' Ramadhan UiTM Puncak Alam : 1 September 2009
(Happy with the committee; combination of Health Sciences, Office Management, Pharmacy)

7. Looking back at ol' pictures from my first semester until the fifth..*emo*
(Knowing that I'm going to MISS my classmates DAMN pretty much!)


Well, that's about it I guess..hihi..
So far, these are the issues that runs in my head and mind like crazy!


[`AmyraRamlanInHappy+Crazy+Thrilled+EmoMood]

No comments:

Post a Comment