Sunday, October 6, 2013

Untuk kamu. Zauj-to-be. :)

Assalamualaikum.
To whom it may concern.

You has never been the least of my concern before. 
I didn't knew you back there, but I am glad that I've met you.
:)

It may have been a coincidence that we met during my bad days. It may have been a set up by Him, The Creator. Whatever it is, yet I am glad. Truly. You were there when everyone left me alone. You ride through the rain just to get me home safely. You patiently waited up for me during my check-ups, during my hospital visits and even when I was rushed to the emergency. For when I have no one else, you were there. I thank you.

During those days, I have to give up my passion. My societies, my programs, my games. I have to put it all aside. It was hard, indeed. As I have been living on those for the past 6 years. Those were my soul, they keep me alive each day. To have given up so fast, my heart shattered. I remember crying in front of you after my appointment with the doctor. When he said that I have to start strengthening my emotion for I have to let go of almost everything; I was broken-hearted. You know how much I love my passion. He told me how bad my condition can really be, how at the final stage of it I may have to be wheelchair-bound, how unstable my condition can turn to and such. I lose hope. My faith starts to shaken up. That was a year ago, where up until now, you haven't given up on me. I thank you. 

You were always there. You helped me through with my rehab process. You stand by my side, for you are afraid that I may fall down. You became my reminder for my pills and check ups. You became my 'punching bag' without any reasons. You listen to my random talks, you push me through the dark tunnels I am afraid of going into. You did your own research on my condition, and the available alternative treatment. I can't thank you enough for what you have done for me. Yet, I thank you.

Awak.
When you promised Abah that you'll take care of me, I'm amazed that you are willing to take such a huge responsibility. When you told me that you want to come and ask my hand for marriage, I can't help but to cry. Those were tears of happiness. I feel that I have given you nothing but being a burden to you. Yet, you still looking forward to build a future with me. For that, I thank you.

In less than a year, we have reached this level. 
I'm touched. I'm thankful. Alhamdulillah.


Holding that ring, asking me a question;
"Will you marry me and let me be your guardian angel?"

My answer will definitely be a '"YES".


Terima kasih awak.

p/s: i cried while writing this. ILY.


['AmyraRamlan]

No comments:

Post a Comment