Saturday, June 25, 2011

SMF going further in leadership! =)

23062011
'Selangkah Ke Alam Kepimpinan Bertaraf Antarabangsa’.
Parlimen Malaysia.

Assalamualaikum…
As the program mentioned above,
yes I’ve been to Parlimen Malaysia recently.
This program was planned fully by
Sekretariat Mahasiswa Fakulti, Faculty of Health Sciences, UiTM.
Proud of them, especially the one who cracked his head
in making this program a success.

Thanks Faizal, and thanks to the team as well.




Pengarah program, Faizal. Presiden SMF, Naim. Naib Presiden SMF, 'Amyra. =)

aRMada di hatiku. ;)



I can’t say much, cuz I wasn’t really there during the process of
seeing people, faxing letters and running up and down the faculty
in order to make this program worked out.
It was a short trip, though.
But we managed to improve our skills in being professionals. ;)

I’m glad to have you guys and girls in this team.
I do. Truly. =)


[‘AmyraRamlan.NaibPresiden.SMF.11/12]

2 comments: