Saturday, June 25, 2011

Movie time-out. =)

22062011
EDATArians Movie Time-Out.
“Green Lantern. “
One Utama, Damansara.

Assalamualaikum…
Hey there! There’s nothing much to be shared, but I just feel like writing this out.
So bare with me kay fellas. =)
As the date above written, I had a movie time-out with EDATArians.
Well, I’m not technically a part of the family yet,
but I’m on my way of joining them, InsyaAllah.
They are a good family,
shared all sorts of knowledge now and then.
I’ve visited their office a few times already,
and I kind of liking the environment there. =)
I felt so much warmth and welcomed.
Learnt a bit of this and that there, too.




It turned out to be,
I was sort of invited to join their movie time-out.
I said yes, and it was a great time being there.
I even got lucky to have been there with them,
and even meet a few friends of PM during our MMS together
at UiTM Negeri Sembilan in July 2009.

“Sometimes, you can never tell what’s coming up
even for the next few seconds of your lifetime. “ =)


['AmyraRamlan.Movie.EdataNetwork]

No comments:

Post a Comment