Sunday, February 1, 2009

RUC '09

RUC '09



me with Asrul..



delegates from Alamanda, UiTM..





mira, jiha, an and me..
the 4 roses.. ;)





I attended REAL Undergraduate Conference ’09 (RUC ’09) yesterday at Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC).. It was a nice conference, to gather all IPTs students from all around Malaysia.. Nothing much to be shared, it was okay.. Gain some experiences with Mr Amirul Iskandar Mannan; founder of REAL Leaders, Mejar Dr Faez Khaleed, Datuk Maznah Hamid; Executive Chairman of SECURIFORCE, Mr Mohamed Akwal Sultan from AKPK, and Datuk Dr Rosti Saruwono; Vice President of Education Division PETRONAS..

Met my old friend from MJSC; Asrul who is now a student leader himself; MPP of UDM.. and the trip was much of a trip to be enjoyed with my colleagues..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment