Friday, February 20, 2009

my current life...



STUDY + RESPONSIBILITY = HECTIC SCHEDULE FOR 'AMYRA


yup, i have to divide my time for lots of things now..
my days are no longer for myself..
my time is no longer for my own..
i have to work and study at the same time..
being a President of Sekretariat Mahasiswa Fakulti (SMF) makes me even more stronger.. understand more the true meaning of leadership..
respect myself and others even better..

but what i appreciate the most is the support from my parents and brothers..from my anak-anak buah..from my ~crazee family~..from my 'mentor', you know who you are..from my kapten; you know who you are.. from my classmates.. from my juniors..

you guys don't know how much i love you.. i won't be able to be who i am now, if it's not for you guys..

~THANKS SO MUCH...~

1 comment:

  1. yes..we are here..,
    to support u from bk dear!

    ReplyDelete