Friday, May 14, 2010

Last moments of my Diploma...

Another trip back to KL was much more than incredible for me!
*winkwink*
I went to Puncak Alam Campus, to fulfil my duty as a final year student;
attending a compulsory 'Finishing School' program; Success As A Graduate (SAAG),
attending my awaited Pre-Graduation Dinner,
meeting my fellow classmates,
my both beloved sisters; Kak Nuri and Kak Izza,
and of course my one and only Zar.. :)
~SAAG~
Was filled with information and laughter..
Best juga dapat berkumpul dengan classmates, after a whole sem tak jumpa..
Hehe..
The two speakers were good in their own of way...
Thanks Mr. Saiful and Mr. Rizal..
:)
~MPG~
Sangat GRAND and CLASSIC!
Saya sangat suka!
Hee~
Congratulations to SMF 2010/2011 of Faculty of Health Sciences!
Saya sangat bangga dengan anda!
*winkwink*
Antara yang terbaik during MPG,
I had fun with part of my classmates who attended the event..
I had an excellent night with my exhausted-but-happy sisters and brother..
I had a superb dinner and trip to De Palma Hotel Shah Alam with my Zar..
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
(^_^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment